Thursday, 22 October 2015

More Live Event Caricature Photo's

Here's a bunch of photo's from various Edinburgh College campuses 'Freshers' week events I attended back in early September, and also a few from Lauren and David's wedding at the Dumfries Arms Hotel. Thanks to everyone for all the great comments about my work....and good luck to all you Students!

This is the time of year when my diary begins to fill up with bookings for Christmas / festive parties / corporate events and so on. I've already been booked for such events over the coming winter months. There's still some dates available though, so if you'd like to book me to provide some fab caricature entertainment at your event, then NOW is the time to get in touch with me. Find out more information and prices on this page of my website here:
http://www.eddtravers.co.uk/www.eddtravers.co.ukhire-me 

































No comments:

Post a Comment