Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Website Spruce-Up!

I've spent a fair bit of time updating and sprucing up my website recently. Laborious as the task has been; I feel it's been necessary to put the time and effort in to give my on-line web presence a decent home!

I've removed some old stuff and added a lot of new artwork and photos. I really wanted the galleries to reflect a more 'balanced' range of the options and styles of caricature work I currently produce.

Specifically, the 'Weddings' and 'Gift Caricatures' galleries have been overhauled majorly. New pics have also been added to the 'Photo Gallery' of places and faces from my travels; and lastly, I've now created a new gallery page consisting entirely of my 'Sketchbook' work. I've been told that others enjoy seeing my simple / rough sketches as well as my more 'polished' work, so I thought it would be nice to have a little sketch collection in one place on my website which I can add to at my leisure. It all starts with a pencil and piece of paper for me..... : )

Overall, I think my website is looking a lot more clearer, succinct and respectable than it has done in years. There's prices and FAQ's about the services I provide on there too for any potential clients to take note of.

Here's a link to my new 'Sketchbook' gallery page, but please feel free to look at the new images elsewhere on the site and as always your comments would be welcome! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment