Saturday, 30 May 2015

Caricatures at Ross Priory

Yesterday I was hired by Amy and Greg to attend their wedding reception at beautiful Ross Priory in Alexandria to caricature their guests in the afternoon.

Here's Amy and Greg's wedding caricature 'guest signing board' which was also on display at the wedding reception. It's a service I offer which is basically a fun alternative to a traditional 'wedding guest' book....the guests sign the mount around the caricature which the newlyweds can then frame and hang in their home. The caricatures can be in colour, black & white or in my simple 'live style' - the first one being the choice of Amy & Greg pictured here.



Here's a closer look at the artwork...





And here's a couple of pics of guests I managed to grab just before my time was up. Thanks to everyone for all the laughs and great comments about my work....really fun job!






No comments:

Post a Comment