Thursday, 2 April 2015

Recent Wedding Live Caricature Pics

A lovely crowd at Laura and David's wedding in St Andrews on Saturday! Lotsa laughs and my caricatures got some great reactions and comments from the guests. Here's a couple of quick pics I managed to grab on the day. Yesterday I was delighted to receive these comments from Martha - the lovely lady (and Bride's mum) who booked me...
"Hi Edd - Wow, you went down a treat! I know Laura and David will want to thank you themselves when they get back from their honeymoon but I just wanted to say how delighted we were with your caricatures. Our guests loved it. I will certainly be recommending you but next time I would book you for longer! All the best, Martha"

If you or someone you know would like to hire me for your wedding, party or event then contact me today. Email: eddsheads@hotmail.co.uk
And remember you'll find more information and prices on my website: www.eddtravers.co.uk on the 'Hire Me' page.






No comments:

Post a Comment