Thursday, 12 February 2015

Superhero Character Design Project


Last year I was approached by a company called Agripa (who specialize in advertising) and they commissioned some superhero character illustrations from me to use on their in-house staffing promotional material. I had to create 4 characters with different 'skills / attributes'. It was a fun job and I really enjoyed getting in touch creatively with my 'geeky, inner child' by drawing these caped, muscley superheroes!

Here's a bunch of illustrations from the project. I'm looking forward to doing more stuff like this with Agripa in future! If your business, website or brochure could be 'enlivened' with an illustrative cartoon or character design, then please do get in touch with me.

Email: eddsheads@hotmail.co.uk

























No comments:

Post a Comment