Friday, 20 February 2015

Busy times!

IT'S BUSINESS TIME! I've got a crazy amount live event bookings to caricature people at over the next week or so.....even though it's still only February - usually a fairly quiet month! Here's how my diary is looking... (*takes a big breath*)


  • Firstly, I'm off to Dalmeny Park Hotel to draw guests at Charlene and Barry's wedding reception. My first wedding of the year! Woo-hoo!
  • On Sunday night I'll be at The Seamill Hydro for Cheryl and Gary's guests at their wedding reception too - looking forward to it!
  • Then, I'm delighted to announce that once again I'll be attending Edinburgh College Students' Association 'Re-freshers' Fayre doing caricatures of students over the next few days, so....
  • Monday 23rd Feb: Catch me at Edinburgh College Midlothian Campus, EH22 3FR where I'll be drawing from 10 till 1pm.
  • Tuesday 24th Feb: I'll be at Edinburgh College Sighthill Campus, EH11 4DE where I'll be drawing from 10 till 2pm.
  • Wednesday 25th of Feb: I'll be at Edinburgh College Granton Campus, EH5 1QE where I'll be drawing from 10 till 2pm.
  • Thurday 26th of Feb: I'll be at Edinburgh College Milton Road Campus, EH15 2PP where once again I'll be drawing from 10 till 2pm. (Last college performance of the week).
  • Friday 27th of Feb, I'll be back in 'Wedding' mode drawing for Alanna's guests at her wedding reception in Rosslea Hall Hotel in Helensburgh, and that concludes my busy week of touring and drawing live!


Really looking forward to getting stuck in at all these gigs and thanks a lot to everyone who has hired me. Need to make sure I've got enough paper and pens to last the week!
As well as these gigs, I also have a fair number of gift caricature commissions on the drawing board at home to keep me busy (2 of which are needed for Saturday, 28th of Feb! - Yikes!)

Anyone enquiring about hiring me for a wedding or event (or gift caricature commission) please bear with me and I will reply to you as soon as I can. And please remember all my prices, info and FAQ's for all my services can be found on my website here: www.eddtravers.co.uk

So that's me. As you can tell I'm busier than a one armed London taxi driver at rush hour with an itchy arse! Onward! 


No comments:

Post a Comment