Saturday, 13 December 2014

Wedding Caricature with Fab Feedback!

Last month, I was hired by Janis to draw caricatures of guests at her wedding reception. They were a lovely bunch and I was busy from start to finish. It was a very enjoyable gig! I didn't get a chance to draw the Bride and Groom on the day, so I created this caricature of the newlyweds (including Gypsy, the wonder-dog!) after the event from photos. I emailed the pic to Janis and was delighted to receive the following brilliant comments....

"OMG!!!!!!!...... YOU ARE AMAZING.... THAT IS FANTASTIC! I NEED TO ARRANGE ANOTHER GATHERING AND HIRE YOU AGAIN!... ILL BE IN TOUCH! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU WORK AND SHARING YOUR TALENT BRINGING SMILES TO MY GUESTS.... IM THRILLED!!!! XX"

Heehee. I think she likes it! Thanks a million Janis. I'm always dead chuffed to get a reaction like that. Have a great weekend, everyone! : )





No comments:

Post a Comment