Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!

As it's Christmas, I thought I'd share with you a caricature of 'Olaf' (spelling?) from the hit Disney movie 'Frozen' which was painted by my little girl Evie who has just recently turned 6. Evie is a massive fan of the movie (hey, who isn't, right?!) and is a budding artist who regularly peeks over my shoulder to see what I post here on this page, so this one is for her! I think she did a great job and nailed a terrific likeness!

This'll be my last post for a while folks, so just want to wish all my customers, friends and family a very Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a really happy joyful time.Thank you so much for all the kind words, compliments and support I've received for my artwork this year....it really is much appreciated! 





Right, altogether now: "Let it goooo, Let it gooooo-o-oo ! Run like the wind and skyy-y-y........" : )

No comments:

Post a Comment