Monday, 1 December 2014

Life's a Beach...

Here's a look at a recent family group / seaside themed caricature, commissioned for a lady's 60th birthday. Drawn with marker pens and coloured pencils. Can you spot the ladies in Victorian bathing costumes? All the details / poses and basically the entire concept for the characters were given to me by my client Debbie. It made a nice change to deal with a client who knew exactly what they wanted from me so the end result became all the more personal to them. Thanks to Debbie for a fun job to work on. It was a pleasure to draw! : )



Update: I also received this message via my Facebook page from my client Debbie:

 "Love it  it was a big hit when we gave it over to my mum on her birthday, made everyone laugh! Thanks again Edd, will be recommending you to friends and family and to anyone that wants something a bit different xx"

Delighted that the drawing was a hit! Debbie, you've made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment