Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Last Gig of 2014!

Well folks, tomorrow will be my last live event caricature gig of 2014....and it's sure to be a cracker! I'm heading off down to Durham in the north of England to team up with England's finest caricaturist (and good pal of mine) Mike Giblin to provide caricature entertainment at Durham's Fire & Rescue's Long Service Awards. Really looking forward to it!

Regular readers over on my Facebook page may remember that Mike and I teamed up for the same event last December, so I'm delighted to be asked back again for this year's event!

I have been offered bookings for both Christmas day and Boxing day this year; but I turned them down as I'd rather spend the time with my family, so drawing with Mike in Durham will be a nice way to end a very busy year of live event bookings for me. That said; I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who has booked me to draw at their wedding, party or event this year in 2014. I'd also like to thank all the lovely people who sat for me at my easel and gave me great feedback about my work....it was great to meet you all and I hope your hangover's the next day weren't too bad!

If there's anyone out there who's unfamiliar with the work of Mike Giblin Illustration Ltd then I'd urge you check out his amazing caricatures. He has an awesome talent! Just take a look at what he did to me back in June this year when I hit the big 4-0!! The swine! : )

http://mikegiblinillustration.com/newsblog/edd-travers-caricature






No comments:

Post a Comment