Saturday, 29 November 2014

Wedding Caricatures

Another Winter Wedding! Congratulations to Debbie and Andrew who tied the knot  yesterday. I was hired to attend the reception at Rosslea Hall Hotel in Rhu to keep the guests entertained with some live caricatures. Really enjoyed adding some fun to the big day! Here's a pic of the wedding caricature that the happy couple commissioned from me in advance to go on display at the reception.



Debbie and Andrew also commissioned a caricature from me in my 'live style' of the Minister who married them as a 'thankyou' gift for him. Nice idea, eh? He has a great face - full of fun and character! I enjoyed sketching him. Many thanks once more to Debbie and and Andrew for the commissions and for hiring me to be there on their big day: )



If you or someone you know is getting married then why not add some personalised fun to the proceedings with caricatures? Live caricature is also a fantastic way to keep guests entertained whilst the Bride and Groom are off being photographed, etc. A great talking point and a unique memento for guests to take home! Big laughs guaranteed! Get in touch with me to find out more.
 Email: eddsheads@hotmail.co.uk   

No comments:

Post a Comment