Thursday, 14 March 2013

Some Recent Caricaturey Stuff....!!

A wedding caricature used on the couples' invitations and a 50th birthday gift caricature. The fella's wife thinks he resembles a 'primate' so she asked me to include one in the picture! Thanks to Anne for a fun job and all the best to Lynsey and Rich for when they tie the knot this summer. And finally, a self caricature sketch of yours truly! I've lost count of the amount of times I've been asked if I've ever drawn myself, so here's what I did last week....Phwoooaarrr, eh? What a hunky hearthrob! Relax ladies, I'm spoken for!   Click to enlarge any image.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And yes, my wife did hang this on the front door to keep the burglars away....
Want me to draw someone for you? Go ahead and ask me then. Email: eddsheads@hotmail.co.uk
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment