Saturday, 2 March 2013

Dame Helen Mirren

 
Edd's Heads: Helen Mirren
 
Click to enlarge
 
Here's a wee sketch I did recently of the British actress for the monthly facebook Bookface Caricature Artists competition. I was unable to submit the drawing though, as when I tried to register for the comp, facebook kept redirecting me back to my own page! It was most annoying, so I gave up in the end. This seems to happen a lot with other facebook group pages I try to look at also....I don't understand it! Anyway, it was a fun exercise I suppose and this would've been my contender.

PS: If there's any FB experts out there who can give me some tips, please drop me a line at: eddsheads@hotmail.co.uk as there's some things I still don't understand (I only started this page in July last year!)...help a luddite out please!

No comments:

Post a Comment