Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Heading off down to Kelso later today, to spread some Christmas cheer and draw caricatures of guests at the Roxburghe Hotel! Looking forward to it, but I hope I don't get swept away by all the rain....Ideally, I really need a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer...that's the way to travel at this time of year! Hope I make it. Also, I'd like to wish a very Merry Christmas to everyone I've done business with this year, everyone I have drawn, my Facebook friends and all those who have kindly taken the time to give me great feed back about my work! I hope hope Santa is good to you and yours and you all have a cracking time. Happy holidays everyone! All the best, love from Edd xx


"It's nearly freakin' Christmas!"
 
Above: Photo of my son, Tommy which I've mocked up in a kitsch, Christmassy 1960's vibe...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment