Sunday, 16 December 2012

Great Feedback!

I've been chained to my drawing board recently, creating Christmas gift caricatures, commissioned for people all over the country. This morning I received this great email:

"Dear Edd,
Thrilled and delighted! Can hardly describe how pleased I am with the amazing artwork which arrived in good order this pm. I love it and I know Denis will as well! I will tell everyone and anyone of your talent and ...
wonderful work!
Many, many thanks Edd...all good wishes to you and yours for Christmas and continued success in the future.
All the best Kate x"

I'm always really happy when people have great reactions to my work...It's a real buzz! I will post pictures of my work soon, after the big day. In the meantime though, it's back to the drawing board. Literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment