Friday, 30 November 2012

Happy Birthday Lorraine Kelly!

 
Edd's Heads: Lorraine Kelly
 
Click to enlarge
 
Scotland's sweetheart, Queen of daytime telly and our Official National Treasure was born on this day - (Saint Andrew's Day) - in 1959. The lovely Lorraine has given me great feedback in the past when she saw my caricature at the launch of my caricature exhibition in 2010 and another 'Scottish Celebrity' one of her I did in 2006 ... She said :

"Edd is fab and I am honoured to be one of his caricatures. He is so talented and has captured me perfectly!" - The Sunday Post newspaper, October 10th 2010.

"Edd! I love my caricature....especially the boobs!" - Lorraine Kelly, Edinburgh National Portrait Gallery, April 2006.

"My caricature by artist Edd Travers is actually very flattering and rather sassy!" - Lorraine Kelly, Sunday Post newspaper column, March 2006.
Happy Birthday Lorraine! It was a joy to study you! - Edd
 

No comments:

Post a Comment