Monday, 30 July 2012

Wedding Day Live Caricatures

And here is some photos from Jean and Shaun's wedding I attended last week...










The smouldering looks from Ireland's next top male model.....


And finally one of the blushing bride on her big day...!


A couple of days later I received the following fantastic email:

"Hi Edd,

Just coming to after all the wedding madness!

Thank you so much for everything, our guests absolutely loved you. You went down a storm, folk are still talking about it! You really kept everyone entertained with your drawings and you were so pleasant considering all the drunk Irish crowding around you!

Thanks again for everything, we will be recommending you to everyone.

Best wishes,

Shaun and Jean"


It was a real pleasure to draw for such a fun crowd! I really enjoyed it. Feedback like this also really makes my day....I am truly chuffed! My best wishes go out to Jean & Shaun and family. All the very best for the future guys and thanks a million for having me.

- Edd.







No comments:

Post a Comment