Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Happy 41.67....Plus VAT Birthday!



(Click to enlarge)

This lovely lady commissioned me to do a caricature of her which would be used for her birthday party invitations to celebrate her 'Big Hawaii'....'the big 5-0'....or, '41.67 plus VAT,' as her badge indicates in the picture! The fun idea for the drawing / pose / visual props, etc, was entirely the client's own and I enjoyed drawing it. I supplied the artwork plus I scanned it on to a disc which she then had printed up as invite cards for her party at a local printers.
 Still lookin' nifty at fifty, I'm sure you'll agree !

If you (or someone you know) have a forthcoming birthday party; wedding or any other special occasion planned, then why not personalise your invitations or thankyou cards with a unique, fun, memorable caricature! Email me to commission yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment