Saturday, 21 April 2012

Off to Birmingham!

Next week I will be leaving my native home of Glasgow and will travel south to draw live, on-the-spot caricatures of visitors at the BIRMINGHAM NEC, England, at the COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SHOW 2012 event on April 24th (9.30am - 1.30pm), 25th (9.30am - 1.30pm),  and 26th (10am till 12pm).

You can find me in Halls 1-3, Stand 3G31 with the RTITB Company Group.

I've heard that there's a lot of funny looking people down in England, so I'm really looking forward to drawing some of them and I will hopefully have some photos from the event to share with you soon!
See you in Birmingham!


Birmingham city centre yesterday.


I wonder if chart-topping pop stars UB40 live in that big tower....? Hope I'll get to find out on my Big- Birmingham adventure! Wish me luck!

Keep on truckin'!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Edd! YOur now listed in my cools friend list on my blog! Would love to have you as a member of ISCA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve

    Thanks for dropping in!
    Yeah, I fully intend to join the ISCA....will do as soon as I get a spare 5 minutes (been saying that for too long now!).

    Best regards and ta for listing me!

    Edd

    ReplyDelete