Tuesday, 13 March 2012

The Wedding Season Begins!

(Click for enlarge-a-tron.)



So the wedding season has well and truly begun as far as I'm concerned!

The caricature above is one of many recent wedding gift commissions I've produced for people tying the knot this year. Also, this coming Friday I will be caricaturing guests for four hours at my first wedding booking of 2012 in Dunblane, Scotland.

I am also currently producing caricatures for couples who intend to use them on their wedding invites and stationary this year....some clients have approached me from as far afield as Ireland, Liverpool and Hungary, which I think is great to have people from other countries dig what I do!

Looking ahead to the summer months when the wedding season will be in full swing; July and August are looking particularly busy, and on more than one occasion I will have to draw at one reception in the afternoon, then hot foot it across town to draw at another wedding reception that same evening! Yikes! Not that I'm complaining...I love what I do for a living (though I might need a wee lie down when it's all over!).

 I've even had enquiries from people planning to get wed in 2013...fantastic! All in all it's already shaping up to be a busy year for me. Bring it on!

Thanks a million in advance to everyone who has booked my services this year!

NB: A tip for those who are considering hiring me to draw at their wedding receptions...contact me as soon as possible to secure my availability for your special day, and if you are after a wedding gift caricature / stationary again please contact me well in advance of when you need the artwork for to avoid disappointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment