Wednesday, 8 February 2012

"Who Ya Gonna Call....?"

A bit 'off-topic' this, but I had to share the extraordinary story on the front page of my local paper this week from The Kirky Herald:



Apparently the house is haunted by a 'rampaging ghost' who regularly terrifies the occupants by slamming doors and chucking shoes and objects about the house. (...and I thought my kids were bad...!) The residents have had to call in priests and spritualists to help, but so far nothing has worked and the anti-social spirit continues to be a complete bam.
Do you believe in ghosts? I try to keep an open mind. I'm not sure about ghosts, but I've certainly seen some 'walking dead zombies' around the town....(Or 'junkies' if you will) And before anyone wants to lob a brick at my head, I live in Kirky, therefore am allowed to say that!

Stay classy Kirky...


No comments:

Post a Comment