Saturday, 4 February 2012

Gift Caricatures drawn in my 'Live Style'

Last year I was hired to draw live, on the spot caricatures of guests at a wedding reception in Gretna Green, Scotland. It was a four hour booking and I was kept really busy from start to finish. My work was very popular on the night and it was a pleasure to draw such a fun, friendly crowd! Recently, the newly weds contacted me with a bunch of photos of guests who were still keen for me to draw them as they never managed to get captured on the night. They wanted the caricatures to be drawn in my simple, 'head and shoulders', black and white, 'live style'. Here's the results...





(Click to enlarge)....the newly weds were delighted with my work (high 5's to Kelly and Nole!!).

As well as full colour, full-bodied caricatures of people with visual 'props', etc; I also can be commissioned to draw simple 'live style' caricatures of your family, friends and colleagues. Prices from £25 for a single head drawing. Unique, fun gifts for any special occasion! More info on my website or you can email me at: eddsheads@hotmail.co.uk

 Lot's more of these to produce with Valentine's day fast approaching.....Yikes! If you'd like to commission yours, get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment