Sunday, 19 February 2012

Come Dine With Me!

Bonjour tout le monde!
This month I had the pleasure of drawing caricatures at a charity 'Come Dine With Me' event in a farmhouse kitchen in South Lanarkshire, Scotland. The evening I attended was a French themed party, so I was required to dress up as a 'traditional French artist' to bring a bit of spirit of the Monmarte to the proceedings! I really enjoyed drawing such a fun crowd and who knows, I may even keep the outfit for future events....!

(Click to enlarge)


Oooh la-la...!!


...hawdehawdehaaaaw...


...foux du fafa....



...Fantastique!


...Tres bien!


...Formidable!


....erm.....French adjective!
'...spirit of Monmarte' or resurrecting the 'spirit of Frank Spencer??'
You decide....!


Thanks a million for using my services, Laure. I hope you won!

No comments:

Post a Comment